Wednesday, June 16, 2010

Come one come all!!!!

Hello to all!!
My Name is Lisa and I have been a bartender and or server for most of my working life. I have ventured off into other fields of interest, but I always find may way back to bar tending and serving. I am starting this blog for all of the other people on the planet like me, who cannot stay away. Every good bartender has a million great stories, and I would like to hear them all. I will blog every week on a new topic or story from my past and or present work experiences.I would love it if other bartenders would post their stories as well. I would also like to use this blog to share drink recipes and advice for fellow bartenders. I now currently work in San Diego at Dick's Last Resort. The stories are always great, it is truly one of the funnest serving jobs that I have had. I plan on traveling out of the country very soon and bar tending along the way. I will blog again soon. xoxoxo Lisa

Give me your sad, funny, sexual, and bad ass bar tending/serving stories and I will give you mine:)

2 comments:

  1. XOXO Cant wait to follow u around!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is gonna be great. After you get some posts going, I'll have google crawl your site, and publish it with engines so you will start getting trafic.
    Smokey

    ReplyDelete